- 12 potato pancakes - 2 quart stew - 4 oz sour cream (2x) - 4 oz apple sauce (2x) - 16 oz egg noodles (2x)
Question: what goes together better than our famous potato pancakes and homemade traditional stews? Answer: nothing! This is a real crowd-pleaser that is sure to fill up anyone who is hungry.
Couldn't load pick up availability
Want to send this as a gift? Add it to your cart and checkout with our "send a gift function."
STORAGE / HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
Stew: Place in the refrigerator (up to 5 days) or freezer (up to 3 months). To reheat pour contents into a pot and warm on the stove.
- Egg Noodles: refer to cooking instructions on the package.
- Potato Pancakes: Place the latkes in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat from frozen:
• Step 1: Preheat oven to 400°F.
• Step 2: Place frozen pancakes on a greased
• Step 3: Place in oven for 20-25 minutes. Flip after 10 minutes.
See individual products for full ingredient information.